Consultant Designer - Communications
||Mumbai (preferable) / Noida
The incumbent must view this as a long-term career opportunity wherein s/he will be expected to execute a visual design outlook for THT. S/he will be working on various THT initiatives through design, and will be in charge of maintaining a consistent visual tone. An interest in wildlife is necessary, but a career in wildlife is not a must to apply.
- •Create reports for THT’s programmes.
- •Work on designs for social media posts and website.
- •Work with other teams within THT to visualise content in various formats including but not restricted to infographics, posters, resources, standees.
- •Conceptualise simple ways of sharing natural history and science facts through design.
- •Work on designs for the promotion of THT’s initiatives and special campaigns.
- •Execute projects from start to finish in an able, skilled manner, with attention to detail.
- •Any other work assigned by the Lead, Communications and Outreach.
- •A strong knowledge of design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- •A good understanding of colour, composition and design. An additional interest in / understanding of nature / wildlife / science is an added bonus.
- •The ability to multitask on several projects at a time.
- •The capacity to work both independently and collaboratively.
- •The ability to ideate and execute projects with the team.
- •3-5 years of experience in the field of design.
- •Effective communicator.
- •The ability to be self-accountable.