Communications and Outreach team: Consultant, Marketing and Brand Building
The incumbent must view this as a long-term career opportunity wherein s/he will be expected to manage the branding and marketing for The Habitats Trust (THT). S/he will be responsible for building strategy and communication to ensure brand reach, finding new and innovative ways to showcase THT’s work, and taking the brand name to wider audiences.
- •Keeping all communication channels updated – website, social media, to keep checking if they’re functioning at optimum capacity.
- •Field visits; creating case stories and shoot/direct brand documentaries.
- •Plan and implement communications strategy in order to increase brand visibility. This involves working regularly with the internal PR team to ensure media visibility as well.
- •Work closely with digital marketing agency – understanding what works in terms of quality of communication on different social media.
- •Make and maintain partnerships for the brand that ensures increasing reach. Ensure brand visibility in the agreements.
- •Help plan and execute events and ensure branding on site.
- •Strong communication skills
- •A background in marketing and brand building (at least 7 years plus experience).
- •Great people skills – ensuring brand is presented in a manner that is appropriate .
- •Strong command over the English language.
- •The willingness to work in a team .
- •Should be able to close tasks on a deadline.
- •Sensitive to conservation work.
- •Ethical, honest and must be open to accountability.