Manager – Outreach & Communications
||Noida, Uttar Pradesh
The incumbent must view this as a long-term career opportunity wherein and s/he will be expected to manage the operations of THT – Outreach & Communications. S/he will be developing, strategizing, managing, implementing, coordinating, and monitoring & evaluating The Habitats Trust’s Outreach and Communications, helping realize its overall vision and goals. The position requires an understanding of and demonstrated skills in the broad range of contemporary and traditional communication methods. Candidates must be a strategic thinker, be able to strategize, collaborate, self-motivated, and have good interpersonal skills. Excellent written and oral communications are required. A successful candidate will be high-energy, outgoing and have enthusiasm for engaging the public in programs. Candidates must be flexible and be able to work harmoniously in a small, very fast-paced, office environment.
- • The incumbent will develop communication strategies, with cost-optimised marketing and outreach plans to communicate with a range of constituents through printed and electronic media and advertising (in consultation with the Head – THT) to build THT’s visibility and increase organisation’s awareness among stakeholders.
- •Create, write, edit and produce press releases, publications, commission videos (including documentaries), collaterals, social media content, other printed materials (including annual reports), and other publications.
- •Will be responsible for updating and maintaining organisation’s website, online publications, and social media.
- •Provide communications and outreach support to THT’s events and projects.
- •Communicate and collaborate with a range of people and organisations to advance THT’s mission.
- •Responsible for implementation, management and monitoring of The Habitats Trust’s Outreach & Communications (internal & external).
- •Work closely with the vendors/consultants of THT to produce relevant materials.
- •Managing media relations, which includes developing new relationships as well as fostering existing ones by working closely with the HCL/SNF strategy/PR and marketing team.
- •Assist the Head – THT in formulation and management of the Outreach & Communications budget.
- •Any other work assigned by the Head - THT.
- •Demonstrated abilities in strategizing and developing & managing outreach and communications plans, knowledge of conservation of nature.
- •Around 7 -10 years of relevant experience.
- •Should have excellent project management, collaboration, and coordination skills.
- •Effective written and oral communication skills are needed; ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- •Preferable Master’s Degree in relevant discipline (such as mass communications, marketing).
- •Team player, meticulous, analytical skills, effective communicator with keen interest in wildlife and conservation issues.
- •Should be self-accountable.
- •A team builder who promotes teamwork.
- •Passionate about conservation and open to travel besides managing processes.
How to apply
Please submit - updated CV with a cover letter, current cost to organization and expected compensation
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th November, 2021