Associate Manager – Outreach & Communications
||Noida, Uttar Pradesh
The incumbent must view this as a long-term career opportunity wherein and s/he will be expected to execute projects of THT – Outreach & Communications. S/he will be managing, implementing, coordinating, and monitoring & evaluating THT’s Communications & Outreach initiatives. The position requires demonstrated skills in the broad range of contemporary and traditional communication methods. Candidates must be self-motivated, and have good interpersonal skills. Excellent written and oral communications are a must. A successful candidate will be high-energy, outgoing and have enthusiasm for engaging the public in programs. Candidates must be flexible and be able to work harmoniously in a small, very fast-paced, office environment.
- •The incumbent will work closely with the Manager - Communications & Outreach to implement the communications and outreach plans of THT.
- •Create, write, edit and produce press releases, publications, production of videos (including documentaries), collaterals, social media content, other printed materials (including annual reports), and other publications.
- •Will be required to update and maintain organisation’s website, online publications, and social media.
- •Provide communications and outreach support to THT’s events and projects.
- •Support Manager - Outreach & Communications for implementation, management and monitoring of The Habitats Trust’s Outreach & Communications (internal & external).
- •Work closely with the vendors/consultants/partners of THT to produce relevant materials and projects.
- •Work closely with the HCL/SNF strategy/PR and marketing team.
- •Any other work assigned by the Manager – Outreach & Communications and Head - THT.
- •Demonstrated abilities in implementing outreach and communications and knowledge of conservation of nature.
- •At least three years of relevant experience.
- •Should have excellent project implementation and coordination skills.
- •Effective written and oral communication skills are needed; ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- •Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (such as mass communications, marketing).