Sr. Executive, Communications
|Mumbai (preferable)/ Delhi/ Noida
The incumbent must view this as a long-term career opportunity wherein s/he will be expected to manage the social media platforms for The Habitats Trust (THT). S/he will be responsible for the day-to-day running, ideation, innovation and execution of the social voice for THT. They will work with different departments including PR, Marketing, and agencies for campaigns and activities. An interest in wildlife is necessary, but a career in wildlife is not a must to apply.
- •Ideate and innovate for and manage all of THT’s social media platforms. Must be attuned to the ever-changing world of social media and be quick to adapt.
- •Work with THT's partners and agencies to ensure regular outreach on all social media platforms.
- •Must be able to plan ahead (create and manage calendars) and work in an organised fashion.
- •Ideate and create campaigns with external agencies for outreach and awareness.
- •Must have a solid understanding of analytics for social media and can analyse numbers with the help of external agencies.
- •Travel to field sites to understand and document THT’s various programmes for internal and external purposes.
- •Find dynamic, relevant ways to keep THT’s communication interesting and fresh.
- •Work with the Manager, Communications for the day-to-day running of THT's website.
- •Must have a working knowledge of tools like Canva and Meta Business Suite.
- •Work with PR and marketing teams to support THT's outreach efforts including online and offline meetups.
- •Work with the Manager, Communications to assist in all internal and external goals and activities.
- •At least 3-4 years of experience as a writer.
- •A strong understanding of, and love for, social media platforms.
- •A strong command over the English language.
- •The willingness to work in a team.
- •Ability to multitask and shoulder responsibility.
- •Enthusiastic about the many facets of social media.
- •An interest in wildlife and conservation work.
- •Extremely detail-oriented and process-driven.